This is an online website designated for the sale of fashion items from the Ain-Ker fashion house, which applies to the use of the site and its services, including by means of any computer or any other communication device, as well as to the website whether via the internet or any other network or other means of communication.
Access and use of this site, its available products and services, are subject to the conditions of the website. By registering, you agree to comply with all the terms and conditions. The site management may revise the terms and conditions from time to time.
These terms and conditions are the legal basis for placing orders and browsing this site, and they alone regulate the relationship between the company and the site user or the customer that makes purchases through the site.
Furthermore, the site management maintains the right to cancel or change their services without prior notice.
The company – The AIN-KER Company, authorized dealer no. 558239687
Official site: www.ain-ker.com
Photos of products that are featured on this site are for illustration purposes only and do not at all obligate the management of the website. It is also agreed and clarified that the Company will endeavor to the best of its ability to present to its customers the most accurate photos of its products.
The Company determines how to use your information. Upon registering to this site, you agree to submit all the necessary data, frankly and honestly The website management may display or send updates to the customer via email, including content updates, information on products and services, as well as services and products of others, promotions, and new information on this site, as defined in Section 31a of the Communications law.
Upon registering for this site, you are offered the opportunity to be registered for the official email newsletter as well. The customer may cancel registration for the newsletter by following the link at the bottom of the email.
It should be clarified that the products sold on sale may be returned only within 48 hours from the day they were received.
The company does not archive credit card numbers on its computers.
The company uses the highest security standards in order to protect the confidentiality and privacy of the customer’s information as much as possible.
In Force major cases and/or cases that are not within the Company’s control, the Company will not be liable for damages of any kind, directly or indirectly that were caused to the customer or the customer’s representative, if information is lost or arrives at the hands of a hostile entity and/or used without authorization.
Our customers are important to us, and it is strictly prohibited to transmit or distribute a virus and/or Trojan horse and/or worm and/or to publish any other material that is malicious and/or harmful technologically, in breach of confidentiality, or in any way that is harmful and can cause a nuisance to other users and/or act or omission that are contrary to the laws of the State of Israel.
Upon placing an order, you purchase a product subject to the following conditions:
- Delivery of an order will depend on the availability after confirmation of payment from the credit card company.
- The website management reserves the right to refuse any request made by you.
- Upon receipt of payment a notification will be sent to you via email.
- Upon placing an order, you agree that all information that you have provided is true and accurate, and that you are an authorized user of PayPal, and that you have the funds for covering the cost of the products.
- Prices on the site appear next to each product in USD, the cost of delivery is not included in the price. The product will be delivered to the customer’s house and/or to an address that was provided by the customer and/or to the closest post office branch of the address.
When the customer places an order, the Company checks the credit card information, and upon order confirmation by the credit card company, a notification will be sent to the customer that the transaction was indeed confirmed.
- In the event that the transaction is not confirmed by the credit card company, the customer will receive a notification, asking for a different payment option.
- If incorrect information is submitted at the time of purchase/order, then the website management will be not be responsible for the non-delivery of the products and/or any damage that may be caused due to that.
- The website management may update products’ prices and shipping rates from time to time without prior notice. The valid order price is the price that is stated at the completion of the ordering process.
- Order information as entered by the customer in the order form and the registration of the transaction in the Company’s computers will constitute as proof of the customer’s intention of using the specific means of payment as used when completing of the order.
- Business days (Sunday-Thursday) do not include Friday, Saturday, holiday eves and Chol Hamoed. The website management is committed to send the products to the customer within 48 hours of receiving the order.
- Any request to cancel an order after the order was sent to the customer is subject to returning the order at the customer’s expense, in its original packaging, unused and in its original condition, to the company’s offices.
- The website management is not responsible for the delay in the delivery of the order due to strikes that limit the service of the Israel Post Office or other courier service.
Liability of the Company
- The Company and/or the website management and/or their representatives will not be liable for nor bear any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages to the customer upon using or purchasing through the website.
- The company is not responsible for the customer’s use of a product that is not in accordance with the manufacturer’s and/or the Company’s instructions including laundry.
- The company will not, in any case, be liable beyond the value of the purchased garment/product as well as to any indirect or consequential damage.
Pricing and Availability
Although we attempt to ensure that all information, descriptions, and prices that appear on this website are accurate, it is possible that errors may occur. Clerical errors or inaccuracies may appear on the website, as well as outdated information. Therefore, we reserve the right to correct any errors, and to change or update the information at any time without prior notice.
Cancellation and Return Policy
All stated in this section is subject to the Consumer Protection Law of 1980. The credit will be granted on provided that the product is returned unused and/or without damage and/or defect, where the website management is the sole decision-maker regarding the state of the returned product. If the product was returned different than stated in this section, the customer will not be credited in any way or form. It should be clarified that the customer can return the item – unused – within 14 days of receipt. In order to return an item, the customer should contact our customer service center by phone: 03-616-6212 in order to arrange the collection of the package.
The customer may cancel the order in each of the following conditions:
- Cancellation of a transaction before the product is sent to the customer will have no additional cost, and the customer will receive money back for the purchase, including delivery fees.
- In the case of a cancellation of a transaction after the product is sent to the customer, a monetary credit will be issued after the company receives the product at its offices, in its original packaging and in its entirety, unused not including shipping costs of sending the product back to the Company’s offices.
- Direct Cards and reloadable e-cards cannot be credited; therefore customers with such cards may be credited only on the website.
- The management of the website may decide at its sole discretion and according to the condition of the product, nature of its return, date of purchase, about the return procedure or exchange of the item.
- You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, sell, and market any information from the website, including trademarks, images of clothing design, without prior written permission from the Company.
- All intellectual property rights, including copyrights, are solely property of the company. These rights apply to website data, including the products’ list and anything else related to its operation.
- You may not display content from this website in any way or via any software that may change the design of the website or remove any content.
- You may not copy and use, or allow others to use in any way content from the website, including in other websites, electronic advertisements, for any other purpose.
These terms will be interpreted in accordance with the law and any case of dispute or claim related to a purchase of a product from this website will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courthouses in Haifa.
For any question and/or clarification, please contact the company’s customer service center directly:
The Customer Service Center is available to customers by email: [email protected].
Responding within 2 business days upon receiving the request.